Today we have added an article to our science notebooks and answered some questions within them. Students also needed to underline/highlight the vocabulary words within the article. These questions are to be completed for homework if they are not finished during class time. All answers must be in complete sentences.
1. What is a wave? How are ocean waves and sound waves similar?
2. What is a trough? How is it different from a crest?
3. What is the name for the flow of charged particles?
4. What are two or three of the most important points you've found in the reading?
5. Write a one-paragraph summary. Include the most important points from number 4.
Extra help is available every Tuesday from 3:30-4:30. Please remember that you MUST fill out a permission form (below) and turn it in the day before in order to attend.
For some of our projects this year, I will be asking for parent volunteers. If you already know that you would like to volunteer in the future, please contact me. Otherwise, the need for parent volunteers will be included in the weekly update. Thank you! :)