Yesterday and today we have the iPads! All classes are to complete each of the following activities before the end of today:
- Take notes then complete a quiz on the website below "Woodlands Junior School Interactive Plants Quiz."
- This was taken for a minor grade!
- Complete DiscoveryEd activity "Build a Plant" and take notes about each plant part.
- Read the attached article "Getting to Know Plants" and complete the comprehension questions at the end of the article.
**IF STUDENTS DO NOT FINISH IN CLASS, THIS NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED FOR HOMEWORK!**
- Add a flower diagram (see attachment below) to your notebook and label as much as possible. We will complete this tomorrow when we go over the Plants PowerPoint (see the button on the assignments and resources tab) as a class.
Extra help is available every Tuesday from 3:30-4:30. Please remember that you MUST fill out a permission form (below) and turn it in the day before in order to attend.
For some of our projects this year, I will be asking for parent volunteers. If you already know that you would like to volunteer in the future, please contact me. Otherwise, the need for parent volunteers will be included in the weekly update. Thank you! :)